- All products are added to your cart.
Designed in San Diego, California
The dotMTL is the newest addition to the dotMod high class family; Featuring a small diameter of 22mm, the dotMTL makes a huge emphasis on minimalistic aesthetic look along with amazing flavor. Small and convenient, this RTA presents itself as a high end mouth-to-lung rebuildable tank atomizer with hidden airflows and an easy to build deck. As stated by dotmod, the dotMTL is meant to be used in conjunction with nicotine salt-eliquids.
Dotmod does not fail to impress with the aesthetic look of the dotMTL. Measruing at 41mm by 22mm, the dotMTL presents a complete minimalistic feel with six different parts that blends seamlessly together. Starting from the top, the dotMTL comes preinstalled with an ULTEM drip tip measuring at a tight 3mm bore threaded drip tip. This drip tip threads onto the build decks chimney and acts as a fill port cover. The dotMTL chimney threads onto the build deck. Note, install the chimney to the build deck first before installing the glass tank section and drip tip. Surrounding the chimney is a pre-installed press fit glass section which can be replaced with a metal tank section that comes with the package. Hiding on the bottom is the concealed airflow slot, which can be adjusted before threading the dotMTL onto a mod.
Going into the internal, the dotMTL has a single ceramic clamp build deck that can accommodate single coil builds. Featured on the build deck is a single spring loaded clamp style post. This post is constructed with ceramic and can only be set in one direction. The clamps curved side must be facing the chimney wall whilst the narrow side faces the build deck. A word of caution; do NOT allow the leads to touch the chimney wall. As noted by dotmod, the resistance level of the dotMTL ranges from 0.1 ohm to 3.0 ohm. On the side of the build deck are dual cut-off wicking ports. Under the coil are three 1mm airflow slots and a larger 2mm airflow slot.
There are multiple airflow channels that can be modified with the dotMTL and changing the airflow intake can be done by removing the 510 pin and unscrewing the build deck counterclockwise. The airflow control channel can be rotated from left to right and changes depending on where the main slot is positioned; Moving the airflow control to the right with the solid 510 pin installed only opens up the side airflow, moving the airflow control to the left with the side airflow 510 pin opens up the center airflow, finally, moving the airflow control to the center with the side airflow 510 pin airflow opens both side and center airflow. Note that you must loosen the 510 pin to manually move the slide to the desired position.
- 22mm Diameter
- 0.1 to 3.0 ohm atomizer resistance range
- Drip Tip Acts as Fill Cap
- Pour to Fill
- Clamp Style Build Deck
- Dual Terminal Single Post
- 1mm Each Terminal
- Ceramic Clamp Post
- Spring Loaded
- Three airflow slots
- 1mm Each
- Dual Wick Slots
- 3ml Capacity E-Liquid Capacity
- Interchangeable Tank Section
- Metal or Glass
- Hidden Adjustable Airflow Slots
- Can be Adjusted Internally by Removing Build Deck
- Moving Airflow Control to the Right with the solid 510 pin Opens Side Airflow
- Moving Airflow Control to the Left with the Side Airflow 510 Pin Opens Center Airflow
- Moving Airflow Control to the Middle with the Side Airflow 510 Pin Opens Both Airflows
- 3mm 510 Proprietary Threaded Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- 3mm 510 Prorprietary Threaded Bore ULTEM Drip Tip
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 24K Gold Plated 510 Connection
Included in Box
- One dotmod dotMTL 22mm RTA
- One Clear Cap
- One Metal Cap
- One ULTEM Drip tip
- One Delrin Drip Tip
- Spare Parts Bag
- One Flat Head Screwdriver
- One Center Airflow 510 Pin
- One Side Airflow 510 Pin