- All products are added to your cart.
Battery 20700 IJOY
Safety is key, please consider adding a battery case with your purchase HERE. For batteries bought in pairs, we will include the case on us.
Size: 20 x 70 mm
Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Peak Voltage: 4.2V
Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 40A
Max Pulse Discharge Current: 85A
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded).
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high-quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load.
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them.
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above.
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.